Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In Which, "Bad Kitty!! OMG, I'm Hit!"


Ok, so this isn't actually my very bad kitty, but it is a fair approximation of what happened last night. Just add teeth. Lots of teeth. If you will look to the right column, you will see my latest Twitter update. Further update: 24 hours later, my hand is the size of a birthday balloon, I have a fever, and I also have a dr's appointment tomorrow. I say all this as an explanation as to why, despite much that is newsworthy, I will be taking a break tonight, and maybe tomorrow night. Stupid cat. Probably paying me back for naming him "Senor Mr. Boy Kitty." On further consideration, I totally deserved it.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear! Must get your twitter feed today...Feel better! This is precisely why I am a dog person. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete